A member of the fungus genus- one of only a few that can cause human disease.
Irritating, debilitating and even life-threatening in acute and chronic forms of disease.
Candida will cause disease in skin and nails. And also mouth and GI tract.
Candida may even invade the bloodstream and attack internal organs.,
A fungus is a microscopic organism that typically lives harmlessly in people. However, if your inner ecosystem is out of balance and your immunity is weakened, you are at risk for a fungal infection, like Candida (also known as a yeast infection).
Candida release over 100 known poisons in the body. They can affect different parts of the body in different ways.
Candida affects the different symptoms of the body such as, bone and joint, cardiovascular system, central nervous system, dermatology, gastrointestinal tract, ear,nose and throat, respiratory system, and even ophthalmology.
Other problems have been known to be; high blood pressure, migraine headaches, diabetes, osteoporosis, respiratory diseases, and breast cancer.
Systemic Candida= Is the Candida that is in two or more places in the body. It also goes into the bloodstream.
FACTORS THAT CAUSE CANDIDA OVERGROWTH:
- Immunosuppressive drugs.
Symptoms of candida are:
- an incapacitating fatigue
- extreme tightness in the shoulders and neck
- hyper-acidity/acid reflux
- dark circles under the eyes
- an aversion to being touched or jumping
- chronic sinus problems and headaches
- chronic dental problems
- brown colored mucus in the back of the throat
- blisters in the mouth/tongue/throat
either white or “blood blisters”
- un-refreshing sleep
- sore throat
- white coated tongue(thrush)
- problems with concentration and short-term memory
- flu-like symptoms such as pain in the joints and muscle
- You can have eye pain, sensitivity to light.
Phycological problems may include:
- panic attacks
- recurring obsessive thoughts
- personality changes and mood swings (irrational rage or crying for no reason – fear of talking to people, any kind of confrontation, isolation)
More physical symptoms include:
- chills and night sweats
- shortness of breath
- dryness of the mouth and eyes
- difficulty swallowing
- projectile vomiting
- dizziness and balance problems
- sensitivity to heat and/or cold
- alcohol intolerance
- gluten and/or casein intolerance
- irregular heartbeat
- irritable bowel
- constipation and/or diarrhea
- painful gas and abdominal bloating
- low-grade fever or low body temperature
- numbness, tingling and/or burning sensations in the face or extremities
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- high cholesterol
- crohns disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- acid reflux
- menstrual problems including PMS
- recurrent yeast infections
- recurrent ear infections
- rashes and dry, flaking skin
- skin discoloration and/or blotchiness
- jock and rectal itching
- chronic athlete’s foot
- chronic toenail and fingernail fungus
- ringing in the ears
- allergies and sensitivities to noise/sound, foods, odors, chemicals
- weight changes without changes in diet
- feeling in a fog
- muscle twitching and muscle weakness
- restless legs
- low sex drive and/or numbness in the genital area
If you think you may have candida. Please get a blood test from a holistic doctor. He will diagnose you and help you get on the right tract. Please leave a comment if you need to ask a question or have something to add to my information, Also you can email me. Go to my contact us page.
3 thoughts on “Candida and its’ Symptoms”
Thank you Richard for the comment. Yes many people have this problem and do not know it. Continue to come back to my website as I will have more to add.
I am amazed! After I reviewed the site, it makes me wonder if I might have it! I am honestly going to look into it further as I have many of the symptoms…
Thank you for opening my eyes to this potential problem
I did not know much about Candida until visiting your site. This is quite the eye opener! Thank you for all this usefull informaiton. I'm going to make sure I take the right steps to keep me and my family clean of this.